Digital Image Submissions
2013 Northern Clay Center Artist Grants
Submitting Digital Images for All Competitive Application Processes
Creating the DiskA complete application should include a hard-copy application form, resume, digital images or slides, and corresponding image information. Digital images MUST be saved to a CD.
The CD should include:
- Images in the preferred order of viewing. Please do not display your name on the image. Images will be projected on the wall and viewed one at a time. Image files should be labeled with last name, first initial, and numbers, indicating your preferred viewing order (example: doej1.jpg). Do not include any other information in the filename. For all grant applications, please include 10 images.
- Images should be saved in JPEG format at 96 pixels per inch (ppi). Images should not measure greater than 10 2/3 inches (or 1024 pixels) along the image's longest dimension.
- Accompanying image text should be saved in Word and should include the following:
a. Title of work
b. Year created
c. Size (height by width by depth in inches)
- Please save images and image text in a single folder. Label the folder with your first and last name. This folder should be the only one on the disk. Disks will NOT be returned to applicants. Please label your disk with your full name and contact information.
- When sending electronically for the sales gallery jury process, please be sure to keep attachment size at 5MB or under to ensure that communication is sent and received.