NCC Resource Center
The NCC library contains hundreds of books, periodicals, and videotapes relating to the ceramic arts. A card catalog containing materials listed by title and subject is also available. Current NCC members, NCC students, NCC instructors, NCC studio artists, and NCC staff are allowed to check out materials from the library. The library's hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 am to 7:30 pm and Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Current NCC members, students, NCC instructors, Minnesota art educators, studio artists, or staff are allowed to check out materials from the library
- Library hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 am to 7:30 pm and Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Persons checking out materials must leave a credit card number
- Books may be checked out for two weeks. Materials may be renewed once by contacting the library.
- No more than three items may be checked out at a time
Late FeesPersons who fail to return library items by the appointed due date will incur late charges for the unreturned items. Late fees of $1.00 per day will be charged to all overdue materials. The replacement cost of items not returned within one month of the due date will be charged to the borrower's credit card.
ContactFor more information, or to reach the librarian, call Elizabeth Flinsch-Garrison at 612.339.8007 x 313, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Resource PagesLibrary Holdings
Web Sites of Other Arts Organizations