Nov 17 to Dec 29
Make 2019 the year you share your curiosity and clay appreciation with those you love! We’ll have over 1,000 pots to use during everyday moments, from a single mug for quiet morning coffee to show-stopping serving pieces for your dinner gatherings. Take the time to choose a memorable gift for the friend or loved one who is impossible to impress and will now grin with satisfaction each time they think of you.
We can help you choose the perfect present, gift-wrap for you, and even ship!
Shop for Gifts
- Pots, sculpture, jewelry, and handmade tools from over 85 artists, including wares from more than a dozen special guest artists.
- Free gift-wrapping available during the Open House.
- We can take care of shipping for you!
Create with Clay
Join us in the studio to create Petite Plates and Pie Penguins during this FREE HANDS-ON WORKSHOP at this year’s Open House. All projects will be fired and ready to give as gifts by December 4.
Eat, Drink, & Be Merry!
Let us treat you to tempting small bites, hot cider, and Somali coffee (from Capitol Café on Franklin Ave). Then, mingle while we wrap your purchases or enjoy artist demonstrations.
This year’s holiday mugs were created by two well-loved and highly-respected artists from our local art community: Sandra Daulton Shaughnessy and Joe Singewald.
Each mug is just $29, gift-wrapped, and includes the artist’s favorite mug-worthy recipe! It’s the perfect gift for corporate clients, friends, teachers, coaches, family, or your very own mug collection!
Member Holiday Benefits
Enjoy your membership perks!
- NCC members enjoy a light brunch and special early access to the galleries an hour before the public.
- The Members-Only check-out line during the Open House ensures you’ll be served quickly. Remember to use your member discount!
- Share your member discount with a friend! Invite a friend to join you for the Open House, and they will receive your discount in the check-out line as well!
Free ART@HAND Holiday Open House, Sunday, November 17, 12 – 4 pm
Members Brunch and Preview Hour: 11 am – 12 pm