You are a valuable part of the Northern Clay Center community, and a supporter of the Center, thank you for your contribution to making this organization everything that it is today. In big ways and small, immediate and long-term, your assistance has helped to build the strong foundation from which NCC is able to remain nimble and stay connected with everyone that has come to know us as a reliable resource.
There are many ways that you can help–making a donation, becoming a member, or sharing your stories about NCC with your friends.
Share your clay stories by using #FriendsinClayPlaces and tagging NCC on social media. We’d love to hear about the first time you touched clay, your favorite visit to NCC, or when you knew you loved ceramics.
We look forward to your continued support through our 2022 year-end campaign and into the future. We commit to strengthening our community through discourse and to building equity in the field by engaging makers at all levels from diverse cultures, traditions, and backgrounds. We are confident that with your help, NCC will remain a leading force in the field of ceramic art and a focal point for artists, learners, and educators for years to come.
Here are a few examples of what your donation will help us achieve:
- $50 Tuition for a parent and child to attend a hands-on workshop
- $100 Kiln costs to fire projects from a multi-week outreach workshop with youth or aging populations in the community
- $250 Tuition for a youth participant in a multi-week workshop or summer clay camp
- $500 Firing NCC’s large gas kiln of work produced in the Adult Education Program
- $2,000 Costs to bring an artist to Minneapolis for a week of workshops or residency in conjunction with an exhibition
- $10,000 A year-long early career artist residency at NCC
As an NCC member you are not only spreading the love of clay far and wide, but you get discounts on classes and ceramics in the gallery!
Please consider a gift to NCC this year. Any amount is an important and meaningful gesture during a year like this. Thank you from the bottom of our clay-dedicated hearts.
Tell all your #FriendsinClayPlaces about your love for clay and NCC!
You must be logged in to post a comment.